Our publications are free to download. They are in PDF format and require Adobe Reader to view.
- Wilderness Record Fall 2008
- Wilderness Record Spring 2009
- Wilderness Record Summer 2009
- Wilderness Record Fall 2009
- Wilderness Record Winter 2010
- Wilderness Record Spring/Summer 2010
- Wilderness Record Winter 2011
- Desert Legacy: Guide to the Wild Mojave (14 MB) The California Wilderness Coalition has released a guide to the wilderness of California's Mojave desert. For more information, please contact our Desert Regional Office: (951) 781-1336
- Highway Robbery in California (500 KB) Highway Robbery in California - How the Revival of an 1866 Law Threatens California's National Parks and Wilderness.
- Off Road to Ruin: How Motorized Recreation is Unraveling California's Landscapes (4.7 MB) Motorized vehicles are a fact of life in California. But a special class of these vehicles called off-road vehiclesleave a unique mark.
- Wildfire in California (1.12 MB) Residents of northern California know that wildfires are as much a part of the landscape as snow, sun, and rain. They are a natural part of life in northern California
- Wild Harvest: Farming for Wildlife and Profitability (1.67 MB) California is the nation's largest agricultural producer and the state with the most biodiversity, including more endangered species than any state but Hawaii. Much of the habitat needed by California's native species is on private land. Yet economic pressures make it difficult for many farmers and ranchers to protect wildlife habitat on their lands -- or even to hold onto their lands in the face of urban sprawl.